University of Central Florida – Orlando, FL May 2009
Bachelor Degree in Business Administration: Marketing GPA: 3.4
Florida Panthers Hockey Club, Sunrise, FL: October 2010 – June 2011
The BankAtlantic Center hosts various concerts and events, and is also the home of the NHL’s Florida Panthers, with a seating capacity that reaches up to 21,600.
Ticket Operations Coordinator (1/11 – 6/11)
- Supervise the Ticket Office on event and non-event days; including opening, closing and selling tickets at window.
- Scheduling and supervising up to 35 part time box office team members for daytime shifts and all events.
- Cash out box office team members after each shift and organize reports for the Assistant Director.
- Vault responsibilities: Run sales reports for all event and non-event days; make deposits into the arena bank accounts.
- Input and process PSL orders for premium sales department and build accounts using TM Classic.
- Process all new business orders for sales department (flex plans, single ticket requests, group plans, etc.).
- Assist in processing season seat invoices for the sales and client services department.
- Create and update daily sales reports, sold maps and daily/weekly show audits for promoters.
Ticket Operations Processor (10/10 – 12/10)
- Verify and Process bonus/exchanges for sales department.
- Process voucher redemptions and all other ticket orders for sales department.
- Print tickets and organize Will Call for all events (Hockey games, Concerts, etc.).
- Process payments for ticket orders.
- Supervise representatives in Will Call and sell tickets using TM Classic for all events.
- Enable qualifiers for all events on Ticketmaster.
The Plaza Theatre, Orlando, FL: January 2009 – July 2010
Located near downtown Orlando, the Plaza ‘Live’ Theatre hosts various concerts, events and theatrical performances. With two separate stages, the seating capacity can reach up to 1,500.
Box Office Manager (4/09 – 7/10)
- Oversaw all box office operations and managed all box office representatives for a top 100 (Pollstar) venue in the world.
- Sold tickets, answered questions and assisted customers over the phone and in person.
- Created and managed events through Ticketmaster and other ticketing outlets.
- Built and maintained client relationships.
- Scheduled, trained, and staffed up to 50 full-time and part-time employees for all events.
- Contacted previous customers to inform them of future events.
- Batched out all credit card sales daily and deposited all money coming through box office.
- Developed spreadsheets of market research for Marketing Director.
Box Office Representative (1/09 – 4/09)
- Responsible for inside sales transactions through answering high-volume inbound sales calls.
- Acted as the mediator between the customer and the event by handling ticket sales and customer service for the events.
- Within 3 months of working full time as a box office representative, I was quickly promoted to Box Office Manager and given additional responsibilities each day.
Washington Nationals Baseball Club LLC, Viera, FL: January 2009 – July 2009
Located in Brevard County, Space Coast Stadium is the home of the MLB’s Washington Nationals during their spring training season, as well as the
Brevard Manatees, a minor league baseball team. The seating capacity is 8,100.
Box Office Operations Intern
- Responsible for all ticket transactions, sales of season tickets, group sales and luxury suites.
- Cold-called numerous lists of companies and past customers to encourage sales.
- Ensured customer satisfaction and the overall function of the box office for a major league baseball team.
- Assisted in marketing and promotions throughout Brevard County.
SUMMARY OF SKILLS:
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows and Mac OS X, Microsoft Office, Wintix 5 and Ticketmaster/Archtics ticketing software.
- Knowledge in social media, search engine optimization and WordPress blogs.
- Experience with building, managing events/reports and selling tickets on Ticketmaster and Tickets.com.
- Dependable, detail oriented, strong follow through and organizational skills. Creative, fast learner, technically savvy and excellent customer service.
Professional References Available Upon Request